What will motivate them towards your company if they have two offers in their hands for the same amount of money?
- Financial stability of your company
- Geographical location
- Working environment
- Reputation of the company
- Chemistry of co-workers
- Opportunity to learn
- Opportunity to grow
- Workplace diversity
- Work – Life balance
In today’s Candidate driven market, it is crucial that the employer is as prepared for the hiring process as is the candidate. Below we have added some important information to help you, the hiring manager, succeed in selecting the best and brightest talent for your company. Feel free to contact us with any questions or for additional information.
- What Candidates are looking for in a new Company
- Nine Pitfalls of Employment Interviews
- Cost per Hire (figuring your actual cost to hire an employee)
- Counter-Offer Counter Measures
For additional information on interviewing, and career search methods I highly recommend a book called: Knock em Dead and Knock em Dead Resumes, written by Martin Yate.