Thank you for contacting us. We are sensitive to the fact that undergoing a career search may be an unfamiliar process to you. Because of this fact, we have compiled some very valuable information for you; including resume tips, interviewing tips, and strategies to help you in your search for a new career opportunity.
This has been compiled to help you – the candidate – to successfully land a new position. Please take the time to read this.
- 10 Tips for Dealing with Recruiters
- Questions Recruiters Receive From Candidates
- Resume Do’s and Don’ts
- Candidate Interviewing Tips
- Important Interview Questions and Your Answers
- 10 Reasons for Not Accepting a Counter Offer
- Resume Design Tips & Example
- Beefing Up an Anemic Resume
- The Dangers of Resume Overkill
- Improve your Resume – In today’s competitive employment market, your resume has to stand out in order to get the attention of the decision maker and create a strong impression
- Top 10 Interview Blunders
- Resume Tips for Engineers Over 40
- Book – How to land a Job in a World of High Unemployment
For additional information on interviewing, and career search methods I highly recommend a book called: Knock em Dead and Knock em Dead Resumes, written by Martin Yate.